Click image to enlarge map.
1. Main Stage — Performance by legendary Israeli rock band Mishina, The Spazmatics and the official Independence Day Ceremony.
2. SpaceIL — Photo opportunity with Israel's first space shuttle which will be sent to the moon.
3. Cafe Tel Aviv — Live performances throughout the day at the festival's "chill out spot."
4. Beer Garden — Beer, wine, spirits and good eats.
5. Vendor Village — Learn about your local community organizations and businesses.
6. Israeli Artist Pavilion — 21 artists from Tel Aviv's artist colony will showcase art, jewelry and judaica.
7. The Time Travel Tunnel — An authentic journey through the history of Israel.
8. Community Oil Painting of Tel Aviv — Take part in the enormous painting of the Tel Aviv coastline.
9. Beit Hatfutsot, the Museum of the Jewish People — Stop by the museum of the the Jewish people and find your family roots.
10. The Israeli Scouts — Participate in the challenging activities for kids and teens.
11. Kids Stages — Non-stop performances throughout the day for kids of all ages.
12. KidZone — Kidspace Museum, CreateLAB arts and crafts, puppy petting zoo and reptiles, drum circle, stilt walkers, face painters, balloon artists, a giant amusement park and more.
13. Israeli Folk Dancing — Join Israel Yaakovi for authentic Israeli dancing.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.