December 1, 2005
Choose Your Own Cruise Adventure
(Page 2 - Previous Page)
• Explain the proper immigration documentation necessary for your itinerary, including any visas that are needed prior to departure.\n
• Inform you of your dining choices and advise the cruise line of any special requests.\n
• Explain the cruise line cancellation policy, as well as trip cancellation insurance policies.\n
• Show you where your cabin is on the deck plan.\n
• Check periodically to see if the price of the cruise has dropped.\n
• Book your air and hotel.\n
• Review your documents and reservations to make sure that everything is in order.
And most importantly, while a capable agent can handle booking your trip, a real pro is going to shine when problems arise and everything isn't smooth sailing. And that's the person you'll go back to the next time you have the urge to travel.
Beth D'Addono is a food, travel and lifestyle writer based in Philadelphia.
1 | 2