This ain't your bubbe's hamantaschen! Shake up your Purim party with modern, savory takes on a classic holiday treat.
1. Try these kimchi dumpling hamantaschen
2. Spice things up with whole wheat and meat empanada hamantaschen
3. Enjoy these sushi hamantaschen with ginger and wasabi
4. Make a great appetizer with the savory mushroom and onion hamantaschen
5. Keep it classy with the savory carmelized onion and goat cheese hamantaschen
6. Soup's on with the french onion soup hamantaschen
7. Serve this Mediterranean hamantaschen with a side of hummus and Israeli salad
8. Say ole to the taco-style hamantaschen
9. Serve the cardamom-scented hamantaschen with pear and goat cheese filling with a nice glass of red wine
10. Satiate your snack attack with spiced nut and cheese hamantaschen
And if you have a sweet tooth...check out these chocolate purim recipes (including chocolate hamantaschen!)
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.