September 1, 2011 | 6:15 pm
Posted by Jeremy Fine
Recently, my wife and I got tickets to a game at Citi Field (thank you Marci). It marked the last stadium to visit on the East Coast (well…how I define East Coast…Braves and Tampa are in the South). Below is my rankings of all the stadiums I have been to and how it was as a Jewish experience.
1) Comiskey Park (I had to) - White Sox
2) US Cellular (I had to again) - White Sox
3) Fenway Park - Red Sox
4) Miller Stadium - Brewers
5) PNC Park - Pirates
6) Coors Field - Rockies
7) Citi Field - Mets
8) Citizen’s Bank Ballpark - Phillies
9) Yankee Stadium (old) - Yankees
10) Yankee Stadium (new) - Yankees
11) Wrigley Field (Yes, that’s right)- Cubs
12) Progressive Field - Indians
13) Rogers Stadium - Blue Jays
14) Camden Yards - Orioles
15) Kingdom - Mariners
16) Nationals Park - Nationals
17) Marlins Stadium - Marlins
18) Shea Stadium - Mets
19) County Stadium - Brewers
1) Yankee Stadium (old) - Just felt Jewish.
2) Shea Stadium - See above.
3) Camden Yards - Kosher food and minyan.
4) Fenway Park - Kosher vending machines
5) Progressive Field - Kosher dogs in less then kosher city.
6) Citi Field - Kosher stand and Ike Davis bobbleheads.
7) Yankee Stadium (new) - Kosher food all around.
8) Citizen’s Bank Ballpark - Jewish heritage day and kosher food.
9) Rogers Stadium - Few fans to buy their kosher dogs.
10) Nationals Park - Kosher food for a kid friendly park.
11) Marlins Stadium -Kosher food not always open.
12) Coors Field - Hebrew National dogs (not supervised)
13) Miller Stadium - They really celebrate Ryan Braun there.
14) US Cellular - Used to have Best Kosher dogs
15) Wrigley Field - Has featured Hebrew National
16) Kingdom -I was there with the Maccabi games, kind of unfair.
17) Comiskey Park - Old time Jews.
18) PNC Park - Not too much going on.
19) County Stadium -Don’t remember, but shout out to Peckerman.
And Let Us Say…Amen.
- Jeremy Fine
For more check out TheGreatRabbino.com
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.
8.25.13 at 7:26 am | One of the toughest women you will ever. . .
7.9.13 at 6:50 am | TheGreatRabbino.com went out and got a hold of AJ. . .
4.8.13 at 8:17 am | On the eve of another end to March Madness, TGR. . .
3.4.13 at 1:40 pm | Meet Stanford OLineman - @TheGreatRabbino
1.31.13 at 11:50 am | The man behind Jewish High School Basketball.. . .
1.17.13 at 7:21 am | Welcoming the Bears New Head Coach Marc Trestman. . .