April 20, 2011
STRATEGY CLASS FOR NOVICE PLAYERS IN L. A.
ATTENTION NOVICE PLAYERS IN L. A.!!!!!!!!!!!
• FINDING A HAND, QUICKLY AND EASILY??
• DECISIONS ABOUT WHAT TO KEEP, WHAT TO PASS, WHAT NOT TO KEEP, ??
• EXPOSING AND EXPOSURES,?????
• WHEN AND IF TO CHANGE YOUR HAND,?????
• DEFENSIVE PLAYING,???????
• HOT TILES?????
3 Fridays ——- MAY 13, 20 , 27 ——FROM 1-2:30 PM
Here’s a preview of one of the situations we will be discussing :
An opponent has made two Exposures and you think you know what she needs to Mahj. You are also waiting for one tile to declare Mahj. There are three picks left in the Wall and you pick the opponent’s Mahj tile.
What do you do???
We’ll be resolving this and many other issues. And much more…
JewishJournal.com is produced by TRIBE Media Corp., a non-profit media company whose mission is to inform, connect and enlighten community