ATTENTION NOVICE PLAYERS IN L. A.!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVING TROUBLE WITH
• FINDING A HAND, QUICKLY AND EASILY??
• DECISIONS ABOUT WHAT TO KEEP, WHAT TO PASS, WHAT NOT TO KEEP, ??
• EXPOSING AND EXPOSURES,?????
• WHEN AND IF TO CHANGE YOUR HAND,?????
• DEFENSIVE PLAYING,???????
• HOT TILES?????
COME TO THE STRATEGY CLASS
AT AMERICAN JEWISH UNIVERSITY
3 Fridays ——- MAY 13, 20 , 27 ——FROM 1-2:30 PM
TO SIGN UP—-CALL 310-440-1246
A LITTLE PREVIEW
Here’s a preview of one of the situations we will be discussing :
An opponent has made two Exposures and you think you know what she needs to Mahj. You are also waiting for one tile to declare Mahj. There are three picks left in the Wall and you pick the opponent’s Mahj tile.
What do you do???
We’ll be resolving this and many other issues. And much more…
Join the class and your game will improve by leaps and bounds!
And you’ll have FUN!
See you there….