April 27, 2012
Ten Tweets to Avoid That Will Ruin Relationships
I just read this New York Times article about people causing strife in relationships because of their twitter or status updates about situations that should probably be private. All I can think is how stupid are these people? Yes, we’ve all had the urge, but keep yourself in check people. To help you all, I’m in the process of compiling a list – a list of the worst things you could tweet and below is the start of it. If you ever feel like tweeting the following or some variation thereof, stop - Call someone up, write in a diary, or confess to a stranger but why must we shout from the rooftops when our boyfriends are napping on the job?Ten Tweets to Avoid That Will Ruin Relationships
1. #DontYouHateWhen I just texted my boyfriend a naked pic of myself. He texts back we need to talk.
2. #SomewhereRightNow A man is listening to his girlfriend. It’s not here.
3. He just blamed autocorrect for spelling my name as Veronica. #TextsIHate #ThingsCheatersSay
4. #LiesIveToldMyParents We’re waiting. We’re not living together. He has a job.
5. #LiesIveToldMyBoss Feeling super sick today! My boyfriend came down with the same thing – Viva La Mexico!
6. I keep telling him it happens to every guy and that it’s not a big deal. #whiskeydick #DontYouHateWhen
7. #YouKnowItsLoveWhen He doesn’t mind that you told him you were thinking of someone else the whole time.
8. I didn’t know some straight men watch gay porn. #IDontUnderstandWhy he thought he had to hide it from me. #ItsAllGood
9. #ImProudToSay It didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would.
10. My boyfriend just asked how twitter works. #DeleteYourTwitterIf
Feel free to comment with some of your own!
JewishJournal.com is produced by TRIBE Media Corp., a non-profit media company whose mission is to inform, connect and enlighten community