I just read this New York Times article about people causing strife in relationships because of their twitter or status updates about situations that should probably be private. All I can think is how stupid are these people? Yes, we’ve all had the urge, but keep yourself in check people. To help you all, I’m in the process of compiling a list – a list of the worst things you could tweet and below is the start of it. If you ever feel like tweeting the following or some variation thereof, stop - Call someone up, write in a diary, or confess to a stranger but why must we shout from the rooftops when our boyfriends are napping on the job?Ten Tweets to Avoid That Will Ruin Relationships
1. #DontYouHateWhen I just texted my boyfriend a naked pic of myself. He texts back we need to talk.
2. #SomewhereRightNow A man is listening to his girlfriend. It’s not here.
3. He just blamed autocorrect for spelling my name as Veronica. #TextsIHate #ThingsCheatersSay
4. #LiesIveToldMyParents We’re waiting. We’re not living together. He has a job.
5. #LiesIveToldMyBoss Feeling super sick today! My boyfriend came down with the same thing – Viva La Mexico!
6. I keep telling him it happens to every guy and that it’s not a big deal. #whiskeydick #DontYouHateWhen
7. #YouKnowItsLoveWhen He doesn’t mind that you told him you were thinking of someone else the whole time.
8. I didn’t know some straight men watch gay porn. #IDontUnderstandWhy he thought he had to hide it from me. #ItsAllGood
9. #ImProudToSay It didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would.
10. My boyfriend just asked how twitter works. #DeleteYourTwitterIf
Feel free to comment with some of your own!
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.