6. Spend his first waking moment, as a proud Jew, to say the Modeh Ani Lefanecha prayer and bless the day. ( In case you forgot: Modeh anee lefanecha melech chai vekayam, she-he-chezarta bee nishmatee b’chemla, raba emunatecha.)
5. Spend his second waking moments meditating to clear his head from the previous day's baggage. With a clear head, he would avoid such monumental mistakes as a "texty" with V. I know she and the Clippers would apreciate it
4. Read a damn book. This will help him connect the "1,000 piece" puzzle of his soul, and learn the lessons he is struggling to get. Here are some examples: Course of Miracles- by Marianne Williamson; The Four Agreements- Don Miguel Ruiz; and, Falling into Grace,
3. Hire a nice Jewish trainer, with many years of experience, to whip his butt into top shape. http://www.expresshometrainer.com/product/3d-xcelerated/
2. Have his personal chef prepare Sima's Green Detox Juice. http://www.expresshometrainer.com/4-best-detoxing-smoothies/
1. Be grateful. Look around at how blessed his life is. Call his children. Stop and smell the roses.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.