Quantcast

Jewish Journal

  • How Sugar & Sweeteners Slowly Kills Your Body

    By Sima Cohen

    June 23, 2014 | 9:02 pm

    Let's talk some sugar. That nasty, addictive powder that's being compared to coke. The only difference is that you can find it everywhere- hiding sneakily in your food; dropping lightly in your morning brew; even in the latest "sugar-free" "low-carb" "gluten-free" food trend. You... read on

  • The Raw Series Part 2:  5 Minutes Good-For-Your Health And Weight-Loss Blueberry Pie

    By Sima Cohen

    June 23, 2014 | 4:39 pm

    Yes, you don't need reading glasses. Yes, you're reading It right: a pie that is excellent bit for your health and for your weight-loss.
    As you know by now, I'm all about 'having the cake and eating it too', no deprivation, no compromise. And definitely no food with ingredients... read on

  • The RAW Series Pt. 1- A Healthy, Afternoon H’ orderves- Raw, Vegan, & Gluten-Free

    By Sima Cohen

    June 21, 2014 | 3:54 pm

    Most of my clients cringe at the first mention of broccoli.Let alone, no matter how many benefits of broccoli I throw their way, unless it has a creamy, sweet texture to it, they will not touch it with a ten foot pole. So, I put my thinking cap on, and created culinary magic by... read on

  • ADVERTISEMENT
    PUT YOUR AD HERE
  • Why Your Hormones Are Out of Whack (And What You Can Do to Fix It)

    By Sima Cohen

    June 16, 2014 | 8:54 pm

    Hormones only account for about 5% of your health, but when that 5% gets out of whack, the other 95% doesn't work.  They are chemicals that carry messages from your organs to the cells in your body, and they are involved in just about every biological process.

    LEPTIN
    All day and... read on

  • My Afternoon Puja Ceremony

    By Sima Cohen

    June 12, 2014 | 7:24 pm

    This is an interview that I had with an amazing man, spiritual teacher, Pujarian, and Vedic Priest, David Fahncke. He has been performing these Puja ceremonies for five years, and studied under Thomas Ashley-Farrand- author of "Healing Mantras."
    As a spiritual person myself, I... read on

  • Comfort Food Gets a Healthy Makeover Series Pt. 1

    By Sima Cohen

    June 12, 2014 | 6:41 pm

    As you know quite well by now, I have been honored with the name of "Transformation Guru" for a reason. My philosophy is simple: It's all about connecting the pieces. Losing weight is always just a bonus.When my clients come to me with a request to guide them on their journey of... read on

  • One-Minute Probiotic Rich Breakfast

    By Sima Cohen

    June 9, 2014 | 6:13 pm

    Probiotics are basically good bacteria and they are important for your gut’s health and well being. They help to repair gut flora.They also keep the intestines healthy, and assisst in digesting food. Probiotics help maintain weight loss with those with obesity, who have received... read on

Page 1 of 2

1 2 >

ADVERTISEMENT
PUT YOUR AD HERE
  • Trending Blog Posts

    SHARES

    {/exp:tracker:rank} --}

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

{blog_image:alt}

Sima (which translates “Joy” in Hebrew) is poised to become the next big hit in health and wellness in America. An Israeli immigrant, Sima came to the states 20 years ago...

Read more