Jewish Journal

  • Healthy Shopping List and Easy Lunch Recipes

    By Sima Cohen

    January 12, 2014 | 6:36 pm

    I always tell my clients that losing weight, getting in top shape, and fitting into that sexy bikini <em>start in the kitchen and not at the gym</em>! So, before you strap on those tennis shoes, grab your iPod, and head out the door... you need to clear out your cupboards and head... read on

  • 6 Foods that Help with Fertility

    By Sima Cohen

    January 12, 2014 | 6:28 pm

    It may not seem like that big of a deal, but a woman's diet while trying to conceive can be a huge factor in her success. It's true... even women who eat nothing but junk might get pregnant without trying, but a healthy diet can dramatically increase your chances of conceiving.

    ... read on
  • Beat PMS Naturally

    By Sima Cohen

    January 12, 2014 | 6:26 pm

    We all know it and most of us will agree... PMS Sucks! 65% of women experience at least one PMS symptom each month. Whether it's cramps, belly bloat, moodiness, insomnia, fatigue, or even anxiety. And 1 out of 25 women experience PMDD, or premenstrual dysphoric disorder, which is... read on

  • Balance Your Hormones And Lose Weight!

    By Sima Cohen

    January 12, 2014 | 6:24 pm

    Hormones only account for about 5% of your health, but when that 5% gets out of whack, the other 95% doesn't work. Hormones are chemicals that carry messages from your organs to the cells in your body, and they are involved in just about every biological process.


    All day... read on

Page 2 of 2

< 1 2




Sima (which translates “Joy” in Hebrew) is poised to become the next big hit in health and wellness in America. An Israeli immigrant, Sima came to the states 20 years ago...

Read more