A couple of days ago someone thought to compare Charlie Sheen quotes to Qadaffi quotes. Funny bit. Picked up and done everywhere by now, even CNN spotlighted the idea.
But here’s Howard—pushing the idea WAY further. Today on the show Howard had Robin play a game where she had to guess who said the quote, Charlie Sheen or… Charles Manson.
The idea was brilliant, shocking… and really funny. Here’s a sample I pulled from Howardstern.com:
THE SHEEN OR MANSON GAME
Howard asked Robin to play a game with him: he reads a quote, and she has to guess who said it—Charlie Sheen or Charles Manson. The quotes, followed by Robin’s guess and the answer:
1. “I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain.” Robin’s guess: Charlie Sheen. The correct answer: Charlie Sheen.
2. “You can’t process me with a normal brain.” Robin’s guess: Charles Manson. The correct answer: Charlie Sheen.
3. “You eat meat and you kill things that are better than you are.” Robin’s guess: Charles Manson. The correct answer: Charles Manson.
4. “Can’t is the cancer of happening.” Robin’s guess: Charlie Sheen. The correct answer: Charlie Sheen.
5. “The real strong have no need to prove it to the phonies.” Robin’s guess: Charles Manson. The correct answer: Charles Manson.
Stern also held a Beauty Pageant with some of the lovely young ladies Sheen has hosted.
The lesson? Howard has a way of pushing the boundaries on stories and jokes even when the stories themselves break those boundaries. As far out as things get, Howard has a way of pushing them farther.
That’s why, when the whole world is listening to Charlie Sheen, Charlie Sheen is listening to Howard Stern.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.