May 3, 2012 | 5:27 pm
I’ll start with the following three facts:
1. Israel’s election is four months away. It is almost certainly to be held on September 4.
2. Benjamin Netanyahu, the head of the Likud Party, will almost certainly be the next Israeli Prime Minister. That is, if the polls are accurate.
3. The new Israel’s Poll Trend feature is your best way of following Israel’s polls and understanding Israel’s political numbers. This new feature is part of the larger J-Meter, and is also a Rosner-Fuchs joint venture (namely, a feature in which we take credit for work done mainly by Sara Miller, the Rosner’s Domain content manager).
Every week we will post an updated Israel Election Trends page that includes the following:
1. Fine-tuned presentation of three possible coalitions: A right-wing coalition, a centrist coalition and a left-wing coalition. This presentation, prepared by Prof. Camil Fuchs, will be at the heart of our attempt to explain how Israel’s political story unfolds between now and Election Day.
2. The latest 10 Israeli polls: Namely, the 10 most recent polls of political parties published by the Israeli media. In the table you’ll be able to see where the poll was published, on what date, and the distribution of mandates among Israel’s many parties.
3. Short analysis of the numbers and the dynamics presented in the graph and the table.
Read the first installment of this new feature here.
12.6.13 at 4:56 am | Another episode of our series of weekly video. . .
12.6.13 at 3:54 am | We bring you a daily round-up of the interesting. . .
12.5.13 at 8:35 am | The third and final part of an exchange with. . .
12.5.13 at 4:17 am | Headlines & Reads: Kerry Arrives in Jerusalem,. . .
12.4.13 at 8:13 am | According to Pew, Tea Party supporters are more. . .
12.4.13 at 4:05 am | Headlines & Reads: US & Allies Reach Out to. . .
11.26.13 at 8:04 am | Our Panel of experts takes a look at President. . . (357)
12.4.13 at 8:13 am | According to Pew, Tea Party supporters are more. . . (212)
12.2.13 at 7:51 am | A few notes on Gallup's 'suffering' stats, a. . . (109)
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.
Jewish Ideas Daily
NY Jewish Week
Public Policy Polling
Sabato’s Crystal Ball
The Cook Report
The Jewish Channel
The Jewish Forward
The Monkey Cage
The Washington Institute for NE Policy
Walter Russell Mead