Rochel Leah is the youngest of the bunch. She is eighteen years younger than me. She has the best style out of all of us sibs. NO one can put together a four-dollar outfit from Forever 21 and make you think it’s expensive couture from Neiman’s better than Rox. We are all in awe of her style, her humor, and her incredible ability to handle anything difficult that comes her way. Although I am much older than her, we are really close. I am so proud of her for taking on this competition. She has her first job, she got her license and is working really hard at eating better. For eighteen, she is “rocking it” out of the park! Here’s what she had to say about our Biggest Loser Competition:
1. How much weight would you like to lose?
“I had ten pounds to lose.”
2. What have you done to change your habits over the past few weeks?
“I’ve been more aware of my choices and have said goodbye to Funions. Still, I miss 7-11 runs.”
3. Who in the family do you really want to beat?
“No one. I just wanted to prove to myself that I could eat healthy and stick to it for longer than two days.”
4. What do you plan on doing with the $400?
5. Are you proud with your progress?
“I feel much better about myself but I feel as though I could have done a little bit better. I was on a 1200 calorie diet, but over the past two weeks I think it’s been more like 1500, maybe 2000. I don’t know, I just stopped counting, I NEED a vacation from all this!”
6. Do you plan on spending any of your $400 on Chava?
“I’ll probably spend it before I see her.”
7. Will you continue eating better and exercising even after the deadline?
“We were supposed to exercise!!?”
8. Most importantly, what do you plan on eating the second this wager is over?
“I’m really excited Shavuos is coming, less than 72 hours forty six minutes and fifteen seconds away.”
9. Would you consider doing another 8 week Biggest Loser competition, and if so, how much mula are you willing to put in the pot next time?
“Unless it is the real Biggest Loser, where I am on TV and up for winning like a million dollars, while not having to diet at all as I miraculously shed weight just from looking at the funions, then no. Still I am really proud of myself that I managed to eat vegetables on a regular basis. I also learned to like the treadmill- and not just as a hanger.”