Asparagus is in season!
Wondering why it has a unique affect on your potty? Me too. I don’t know why. But it does:
- strengthen and stimulate kidney function.
- have an abundance of Vitamin K which helps your blood to clot normally.
- offer itself as a natural weight reducer and is often used in weight-loss programs.
- cleanse the body to help rid of toxins.
- Asparagus was hailed as an aphrodisiac in ancient western and eastern cultures.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.