Eating a sundae doesn’t necessarily need to be bad for you. What if you made a sundae that actually made you stronger? Here’s one with lots of nutrients in it.
- Coconut Bliss Coconut Milk Ice Cream - Natural or Vanilla Flavor
- Sunflower Seed Butter or Almond Butter
- 100% Chocolate Bar- Ask an adult to cut it up for you into “chip-size” pieces or shreds and put in a ziplock in the freezer to have on hand for you. (If it is too bitter, try 70 % dark chocolate.)
- Ezekiel Cereal - Regular or Almond
- Sprinkled Cinnamon
- Sliced Almonds
- Scoop some coconut bliss into your favorite bowl or mug.
- Add a tablespoon of sunflower seed or almond butter.
- Top with some pieces of chocolate.
- Sprinkle with Ezekiel cereal
- Add any extras if you like.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.