Eating a sundae doesn’t necessarily need to be bad for you. What if you made a sundae that actually made you stronger? Here’s one with lots of nutrients in it.
- Coconut Bliss Coconut Milk Ice Cream - Natural or Vanilla Flavor
- Sunflower Seed Butter or Almond Butter
- 100% Chocolate Bar- Ask an adult to cut it up for you into “chip-size” pieces or shreds and put in a ziplock in the freezer to have on hand for you. (If it is too bitter, try 70 % dark chocolate.)
- Ezekiel Cereal - Regular or Almond
- Sprinkled Cinnamon
- Sliced Almonds
- Scoop some coconut bliss into your favorite bowl or mug.
- Add a tablespoon of sunflower seed or almond butter.
- Top with some pieces of chocolate.
- Sprinkle with Ezekiel cereal
- Add any extras if you like.