To see more Meal and a Spiel how-to videos or to take cooking classes with Elana, please visit www.mealandaspiel.com
March 15, 2013 | 9:00 am
Asparagus is in season!
Wondering why it has a unique affect on your potty? Me too. I don’t know why. But it does:
- strengthen and stimulate kidney function.
- have an abundance of Vitamin K which helps your blood to clot normally.
- offer itself as a natural weight reducer and is often used in weight-loss programs.
- cleanse the body to help rid of toxins.
- Asparagus was hailed as an aphrodisiac in ancient western and eastern cultures.