October 21, 2013
10 clever last-minute Halloween costumes for those who procrastinate!
I love Halloween, and I love getting dressed-up. But for whatever reason, I'm terrible about pulling a costume together ahead of time (and I know I'm not the only one.) For that reason, I bring you a list of punny, cost effective and simple costumes that you can pull together asap.
FYI: I was #1 in 2009, #2 in 2012 and plan on being #3 this year. I practice what I preach, yo.
1. Cardiac Arrest = wear hand cuffs (fake ones, please) + a t-shirt with a heart drawn on it
2. Blackmail = dress in all black + attach an enlarged photo of the US Mail logo
3. Freudian slip = wear a slip + sticky notes with words like "Id" "Ego" "Regression" & "Oedipus Complex" stuck to it
4. A Leaf Blower = wear a baseball cap + a long leaf attached to the brim with tape. When people ask you what you are, blow on the leaf dangling in front of your face.
5. A Ceiling Fan = write the words "Go Ceiling" on a t-shirt + carry pom poms
6. Yearbook = wear all white (that you don't mind getting ruined) + walk around with a Sharpie and have people sign you
7. Mixed greens = wear as many different shades of green as possible
8. A Bottle Neck = take an empty soda bottle + piece of string wrapped around the neck of the bottle, and then wear it like a necklace
9. Tic Tac Toe(s) = cheap shoes + tic tac candy attached with a hot glue gun
10. Headquarters = a headband + quarters attached with a hot glue gun
JewishJournal.com is produced by TRIBE Media Corp., a non-profit media company whose mission is to inform, connect and enlighten community