I love Halloween, and I love getting dressed-up. But for whatever reason, I'm terrible about pulling a costume together ahead of time (and I know I'm not the only one.) For that reason, I bring you a list of punny, cost effective and simple costumes that you can pull together asap.
FYI: I was #1 in 2009, #2 in 2012 and plan on being #3 this year. I practice what I preach, yo.
1. Cardiac Arrest = wear hand cuffs (fake ones, please) + a t-shirt with a heart drawn on it
2. Blackmail = dress in all black + attach an enlarged photo of the US Mail logo
3. Freudian slip = wear a slip + sticky notes with words like "Id" "Ego" "Regression" & "Oedipus Complex" stuck to it
4. A Leaf Blower = wear a baseball cap + a long leaf attached to the brim with tape. When people ask you what you are, blow on the leaf dangling in front of your face.
5. A Ceiling Fan = write the words "Go Ceiling" on a t-shirt + carry pom poms
6. Yearbook = wear all white (that you don't mind getting ruined) + walk around with a Sharpie and have people sign you
7. Mixed greens = wear as many different shades of green as possible
8. A Bottle Neck = take an empty soda bottle + piece of string wrapped around the neck of the bottle, and then wear it like a necklace
9. Tic Tac Toe(s) = cheap shoes + tic tac candy attached with a hot glue gun
10. Headquarters = a headband + quarters attached with a hot glue gun
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.