The holiday season is finally here, and with it comes the quest for the perfect Chanukah gifts. Whether your loved one prefers the classic comfort of a cozy throw or something with a little more sparkle, here is a great selection of Chanukah gifts for everyone in your family. So spin the dreidel, eat some latkes, and prepare to tear into these fun presents — one for each night!
1. This cuddly, soft SHEEP PUPPET ($24) by Folkmanis is sure to become your child’s new best friend. The sheep’s movable mouth allows your child to help the sheep graze or simply have an engaging conversation. At 19 inches long, it’s just the right size for snuggling in bed. Playing make-believe has never been cuter. shop.skirball.org
2. The hot pink Rebecca Minkoff OSTRICH EMBOSSED LARGE ZIP WALLET ($225) will make any woman feel like a diva. The genuine leather wallet, measuring 7 1/2 inches by 4 inches by 1 inch, easily holds eight credit cards and has two bill slots. The bright and modern design of this fabulous, functional wallet is just the icing on the cake. handbags.com
3. MAN CANDLES ($15) by Uncommon Goods were created with compassion and a love for the quirkiness in life — but in a manly way. Made from cans recycled from soup kitchens, the 100 percent renewable soy-wax-blend candles come in a variety of funky scents like dirt, fresh-cut grass, sawdust, campfire, pizza and coffee. uncommmongoods.com
4. Don’t be fooled by the name. The NOT-SO-PERFECT MEN’S ACCESSORIES PACK ($25) from American Apparel is well-suited for the hip young man or lady in your life. The grab bag contains a poplin wallet, striped calf-high socks, a pack of drawcords, a seersucker classic necktie, a cotton canvas makeup bag and a cotton bow tie. The colors will vary in each pack. americanapparel.net
5. The Gypsy 05 BLUE AGATE NECKLACE ($64) takes sparkling azure-blue, gem-cut agate beads and gives them a heavy-metal edge with a hefty chain. The necklace is handmade right here in Hollywood. If your teen is looking for a way to take her winter look to the next level, this is the perfect gift. gypsy05.com
6. For the writer in your life, there’s always the 12 TRIBES FOUNTAIN PEN ($3,750) by Visconti Pens. The pen, which pays tribute to the 12 Tribes of Israel, is handmade in Florence, Italy, from blue resin and sterling-silver filigree. The body of the pen features an engraving of an olive tree branch and also rotates, revealing each of the tribes, one by one. visconti.it
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.