November 24, 2011
Top 5 Things Americans Can Be Thankful For
1. The Occupy Movement – it’s about time we got the courage to stand up to the vicious, greedy and destructive elements of our society.
2. Facebook, You Tube, Twitter and digital technology – we get to express ourselves, freely. How awesome is that!
3. Reality TV – the Real Housewives, the Kardashians et al. It’s important to get a good look at what you never want to be.
4. President Obama – the dude has had to deal with the impossible. I dare anyone else to take the job and do it better.
5. You’re an American – when last I checked, for all our problems, this was still the most amazing country in the world. Here you’re free to become everything you want to be.
Be grateful that you get to be you. Breathe, smile and reach out to someone.