November 24, 2011 | 2:13 pm
Posted by Misha Henckel
1. The Occupy Movement – it’s about time we got the courage to stand up to the vicious, greedy and destructive elements of our society.
2. Facebook, You Tube, Twitter and digital technology – we get to express ourselves, freely. How awesome is that!
3. Reality TV – the Real Housewives, the Kardashians et al. It’s important to get a good look at what you never want to be.
4. President Obama – the dude has had to deal with the impossible. I dare anyone else to take the job and do it better.
5. You’re an American – when last I checked, for all our problems, this was still the most amazing country in the world. Here you’re free to become everything you want to be.
Be grateful that you get to be you. Breathe, smile and reach out to someone.
2.13.12 at 12:37 pm | She made our souls dance
1.31.12 at 12:28 am | With excellent and unpredictable choices...
1.22.12 at 5:27 pm | She's teaching us how to fight every single day
1.16.12 at 2:02 pm | No real surprises
11.24.11 at 2:13 pm | This is still the most amazing country in the. . .
11.10.11 at 11:46 am | Sometimes it's not what you do, but what you fail. . .
6.28.11 at 10:39 pm | She's not at all like so many of our political. . . (9)
11.1.11 at 2:43 pm | They're the epitome of success, in a society. . . (9)
8.3.11 at 8:26 pm | From middle class obscurity to future queen (8)
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.