I have been in Canada for 4 days.
In that time, I have:
- lost my ATM card
- locked myself out of the house
- broken my laptop
- saw Bachelor Pad and not had a way to blog about it
- watched as my readers talked about my vacation
- found out with the right level of humidity hair can sweat
- decided poutine is delicious
- was reminded that Canadians are fabulous
- spent quality time with my son
- felt an aching love for my mother
- was hit on by a homeless man
- was inspired to recycle
- remembered how cute I am
- walked for miles
- saw old friends
- was eaten alive by Mosquitos
- wrote this blog on my iPhone
I have another 3 days to go.
I’m hot, tired, happy and okay.
Coming home is not a holiday as much as
it is a reminder to never stop keeping the faith.
JewishJournal.com is produced by TRIBE Media Corp., a non-profit media company whose mission is to inform, connect and enlighten community
through independent journalism. TRIBE Media produces the 150,000-reader print weekly Jewish Journal in Los Angeles – the largest Jewish print
weekly in the West – and the monthly glossy Tribe magazine (TribeJournal.com). Please support us by clicking here.