May 7, 2011 | 8:26 pm
Posted by Ilana Angel
My mom is the most amazing woman in the entire world. I love her so much. She has always been there for me through thick and thin. I know she will love me forever and I will do the same. She is so caring and has such hospitality. She is the nicest and funniest person I have ever met. I am blessed to have her as my mother and I will always be her son. She is the reason I am where I am in my life. She has given me so much throughout the years. I will always love her and she will always be my mom.
Since she likes to make lists, here is my list for her. It is 75 facts about my mom for Mother’s Day.
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY MAMMA!
With unconditional love,
75 facts about my mom for Mothers Day
1. She is an amazing cook
2. She can make me laugh when I am sad, ALWAYS
3. She is the HBIC at all times
4. She looks pretty in her glasses
5. She has really shiny hair
6. She has really cute freckles
7. She cannot stay awake for an entire movie at the theater
8. She has an obsession with Justin Bieber, our cat, and George Clooney
9. She is very affectionate
10. She is a pescatarian
11. She is the cool mom to my friends
12. She cooks me meat against her will
13. Her eyes are bright green when she cries
14. She cheats at Monopoly
15. She gave me the master bedroom so I would have more room and my own private bathroom
16. She is kind of short
17. She conquered her cat allergy by getting a cat
18. She loves fresh flowers
19. She gets very scared, very easily
20. She hangs my art from elementary school all over the house
21. She watches more reality TV than anyone. Period.
22. She lets me cuss at home
23. She is a great writer
24. She has a very close connection to our faith
25. She is very modest
26. She is on the phone more than anyone
27. She loves to watch me be happy
28. She is a beast on the dance floor
29. She loves Celine Dion
30. She opens me up to new things everyday
31. She has a very large personality
32. She will hurt you if you hurt me
33. She has a great sense of humor
34. She thinks I will go far in life
35. She loves her life
36. She embraces her flaws
37. She has fun at whatever she does
38. She likes yoga
39. She likes to take baths
40. She loves to write her blog
41. She thinks LA drivers were sent from hell to ruin her day
42. She uses weird voices to talk to the cats
43. She has a heart of gold
44. She always wishes to be taller
45. She never asks for anything in return for her good deeds
46. She likes small things
47. She will go crazy if she doesn’t clean the house everyday
48. She loves naps
49. She seldom ever drinks alcohol
50. She looks 10 years younger than she actually is
51. She has tattoos
52. She is addicted to the iPhone
53. She has many goals
54. She takes pride in our home
55. She sends me texts during the day saying she loves me
56. She is really upset Casey Abrams left Idol
57. She loves the color green
58. She had a cornea transplant in both of her eyes
59. She has unconditional love for those close to her
60. She has a crap-load of shoes
61. She wishes for everyone to be happy and healthy
62. She is the greatest organizer
63. She seems to know every song on the radio at all times
64. She is beautiful all the time
65. She has confidence in me with whatever I do
66. She cries at everything, especially kleenex and jewelry commercials
67. She and I have a lot of private jokes and secrets together
68. She hates the word hate
69. She loves babies and sushi
70. She loves to sing
71. She likes old school music along with new hip hop
72. She makes sure to know where I am and who I’m with at all times
73. She loves me and is very protective of me
74. She remembers everything I have ever done or said
75. She taught me that no matter what is going on, good or bad, we must always keep the faith
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.
12.11.13 at 6:58 am | I watch in awe and stare with envy at these. . .
12.5.13 at 3:16 pm | Heaven has received a blessing today.
12.3.13 at 3:05 pm | Every time I go into the kitchen I half expect to. . .
11.30.13 at 10:42 am | "The only correct actions are those that demand. . .
11.29.13 at 1:56 pm | My nest will never empty as my son will always be. . .
11.28.13 at 7:59 am | Think. Laugh. Cry.
9.15.13 at 3:14 pm | I love you Russell Brand. (415)
7.25.11 at 5:38 pm | We need more Jews! (281)
12.5.13 at 3:16 pm | Heaven has received a blessing today. (203)