I have been in Canada for 4 days.
In that time, I have:
- lost my ATM card
- locked myself out of the house
- broken my laptop
- saw Bachelor Pad and not had a way to blog about it
- watched as my readers talked about my vacation
- found out with the right level of humidity hair can sweat
- decided poutine is delicious
- was reminded that Canadians are fabulous
- spent quality time with my son
- felt an aching love for my mother
- was hit on by a homeless man
- was inspired to recycle
- remembered how cute I am
- walked for miles
- saw old friends
- was eaten alive by Mosquitos
- wrote this blog on my iPhone
I have another 3 days to go.
I’m hot, tired, happy and okay.
Coming home is not a holiday as much as
it is a reminder to never stop keeping the faith.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.comments powered by Disqus