• Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

By Ilana Angel

September 21, 2010 | 2:03 pm

If you don’t ask me what I think about what is happening in this country I won’t tell.  The thing is, I have a blog and so I don’t need to wait for anyone to ask me what I think.  I can say whatever I want, whenever I want.  On this particular day, I want to say that I think... read on

• Dancing With The Stars:  Bristol Palin Trumps The Situation

By Ilana Angel

September 20, 2010 | 10:58 pm

I am so excited this show is back.  It is a guilty pleasure that is a blast to watch.  There is nothing bad to say about this show.  By nothing bad to say about this show of course I mean there is so much bad stuff to say about the contestants.  Great cast, great fun, great... read on

• Temple, God, Dating, Men, Fame, Celebrity & Keeping The Faith

By Ilana Angel

September 20, 2010 | 8:12 am

-  I had an interesting weekend.  It was Yom Kipper and a lot of my time was spent in Temple.  I prayed, repented, let it all go, and embraced a new year.  I am always searching for Jewish knowledge.  I enjoy my faith, would like to learn more, and the older I get the more important... read on

• May You Have A Blessed Yom Kippur

By Ilana Angel

September 17, 2010 | 7:17 am

G’Mar Hatimah Tova

“As God puts His final seal on you, may it be for good!”

May you have an easy fast.

I wish you all a healthy and happy year of blessings.

Ilana

• Statistically, Great Sex & Marriage Are Easy to Find if You’re Open to Sharing or Being a Lesbian

By Ilana Angel

September 16, 2010 | 2:22 am

I wrote a blog a couple of weeks ago called “Who Are Forty Year Old Women Supposed To Have Sex With?”  You can view it by going to the bottom of this blog and clicking onto recent comments.  Yesterday I received this comment on that blog by a writer named Pini:

“Just a comment... read on

• Does Looking For Love Make You Desperate or Simply A Bad Dancer?

By Ilana Angel

September 15, 2010 | 10:28 am

For the past few days I have been writing about my love life, or lack of one as it were.  There have been some interesting comments that have led to an enlightening discussion about relationships.  If you are actively looking for love, and not afraid to say it out loud, does that... read on

• Finding Love Is Not My Full Time Job

By Ilana Angel

September 13, 2010 | 11:48 pm

Whenever I write a blog about a bad date, I get emails from readers telling me I am fabulous and as soon as I stop looking I will meet the man of my dreams.  First of all, I love my readers and appreciate you all for following my blog and giving me encouragement.  It is from a place... read on

< 1 2 3 4 >