• Rielle Hunter: Homewrecker,  John Edwards: Douchelord

By Ilana Angel

March 15, 2010 | 11:21 am

In the April issue of GQ magazine, Lisa DePaulo interviews Rielle Hunter.  Ms. Hunter is the woman who slept with John Edwards, and then had his baby, while his wife of 33 years is dying of cancer.

The only thing more disturbing than the things this crazy chick says, are the... read on

• Celebrity Apprentice: Trump Finally Drops the F-Bomb

By Ilana Angel

March 15, 2010 | 2:19 am

It was a fabulous night of television because the latest season of Celebrity Apprentice debuted on NBC.  Trump is back, and this show keeps getting better.  By the number of F-Bombs that The Donald dropped, we are getting our first look into what a real boardroom must be like with... read on

• Random Thoughts On A Beautiful Sunday Morning in Los Angeles

By Ilana Angel

March 14, 2010 | 12:53 pm

1)   I do not get Daylight Savings Time.  Why do we still do it?  It seems silly, and unnecessary, and I think it should be stopped.  It’s confusing, and I can’t think of a way that it helps me in my life.  Just saying.

2)   I want a hedgehog.  I think it is the cutest animal.  They... read on

• Due To Popular Demand, and Because I Didn’t Get Enough Abuse the First Time,  This is a Re-Post

By Ilana Angel

March 14, 2010 | 9:39 am

March 3, 2010
    Sarah Palin: An Unexpected Encounter

Yesterday a friend and I had a meeting together in the valley.  I arrived before he did, so I decided to sit outside and wait since it was such a beautiful day.  As I sat in the sun, I saw a women chatting with a gentleman a few... read on

• The Rules of Dating When You Write a Blog

By Ilana Angel

March 13, 2010 | 8:25 am

If you went on a date with a man 5 years ago, and then he writes you online, with no apparent memory of the date, do you tell him? Or is it better to pretend to have also forgotten?  I went out with a guy years ago for one date.  It was not a particularly good or bad date, just quite... read on

• Michelle Obama and Sarah Palin Must Have Lunch Together

By Ilana Angel

March 12, 2010 | 9:20 am

I have questions I want answered.  If anyone has can answer them for me, please do.  It’s important to note that I am not interested in opinions.  Opinions are what got us into this mess.  I want answers.  I want to know when we decided as a nation, that it was ok to not be decent... read on

• American Idol’s Simon Cowell Is Getting Married To Mezhgan Hussainy - Poor Terri Seymour

By Ilana Angel

March 11, 2010 | 3:17 pm

After dating for a year, Simon Cowell has proposed to Mezhgan Hussainy.  I love Simon, and think it’s great that he is getting married at age 50.  The thing is, I can’t help but feel heartbroken for Terri Seymour.  Am I the only one who is thinking this must be so sad for her?

... read on

< 1 2 3 4 5 >

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

{blog_image:alt}

Ilana Angel writes two blogs for JewishJournal.com. KEEPING THE FAITH is about her worldview as a single Jewish mother, and KEEPING IT REAL is all about reality television....