• 50 Shades of Crazy with LeAnn Rimes

By Ilana Angel

4 days ago

You simply MUST read the comments on this blog. They are fantastic!

LeAnn Rimes is, in my opinion, a sociopath. If she didn’t put her crazy on display I wouldn’t write about it, but she does, so here we are. The truth is while she isn't particularly interesting, she is... read on

• Real Housewives of Atlanta Week 15 Recap

By Ilana Angel

4 days ago

Typos are generously sponsored by Merlot.

We start with Apollo doing a cell phone video telling us he is going into prison. He is creepy and Bravo is sleazy for allowing him to remain on the show after his conviction. We jump to Phaedra who wants us to think she needs a special... read on

• Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 15 Recap

By Ilana Angel

1 week ago

Typos are generously sponsored by Merlot.

Just typing the title of this blog is painful because I know I now have to sit through an hour of what can only be described as a mess. These women have overstayed their welcome in my opinion and while there are glimpses of entertainment,... read on

• Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 14 Recap

By Ilana Angel

2 weeks ago

Typos are generously sponsored by vodka.

I want to start by saying I think the storyline of Kim no longer being sober is disturbing. I will blog it of course as that is my job, but I want to make it known it is awkward to watch and a real shame. I'm embarrassed for Kim that she... read on

• Real Housewives of Atlanta Week 14 Recap

By Ilana Angel

3 weeks ago

Typos are brought to you by Grey Goose.

Before we get started on what promises to be an explosive episode, I’d like to take a moment to share I was told Roger Bob’s name is actually Roger Bobb, as in Roger M. Bobb. Bobb is his last name! Who Knew? I thought it was a Billy Bob... read on

• Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 13 Recap

By Ilana Angel

3 weeks ago

Typos are generously brought to you by vodka.

I am a blogger. I watch reality television and then I write about it. It is my opinion, my perspective, and my job. I don’t take any of the shows too seriously because I am a normal person, but I do take my job seriously. I watch,... read on

• Real Housewives of Atlanta Week 13 Recap

By Ilana Angel

February 8, 2015 | 6:00 pm

Typos are generously sponsored by Grey Goose.

We got a break from this crap fest last weekend because of the Super Bowl, which was a whole other crap fest, but the break has left me wanting more and ready to blog this week. This show is a hot mess and these women are bordering on... read on

1 2 3 > VIEW LAST PAGE