November 8, 2011 | 9:43 pm
Posted by Ilana Angel
10) She has a show about matchmaking, but we have never seen her make a match.
9) She has a drag queen impersonator that is prettier and more feminine than she is.
8) She has a staff that should be working at LA Ink.
7) She is rude, obnoxious and abrasive.
6) She has to pay clients to be on her show.
5) She makes us want to put crushed glass in our eyes.
4) She is offensive to men, women, gays, Jews, and most living things.
3) She is not funny and is recycling jokes from season one.
2) She isn’t getting the numbers she got before we knew she was a skank.
And the number one reason Patti Stanger and Millionaire Matchmaker should be cancelled is:
We don’t like her or her stupid show, and we are not watching.
I hate to be harsh, but it’s the truth, and needed to be said. By “hate to be harsh”, of course I mean this was my toned down version of what I really wanted to say. It’s hard to not be vicious when you’ve had 2 glasses of wine, which by the way is not enough to make it through an episode of this crap fest. That my friends, is keeping it real.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.
12.12.13 at 9:43 pm | I might be too intimidated to blog this show. . .
12.10.13 at 8:55 am | Carlton can stay, Joyce should go.
12.8.13 at 9:55 pm | Momma Joyce is all kinds of crazy.
12.7.13 at 8:49 am | What the hell is Bravo giving us?
12.7.13 at 7:29 am | I'm not going to lie, these women and the men. . .
12.3.13 at 10:31 am | Liar, liar, pants on fire.
10.13.13 at 6:35 pm | One minute in and I am already overwhelmed by the. . . (1755)
10.25.13 at 4:32 pm | At what point does a person's well being trump. . . (1718)
12.12.13 at 9:43 pm | I might be too intimidated to blog this show. . . (1713)