This episode comes every season and I have yet to see the point. What is it with The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise that makes them want to recap every single thing? There are some funny moments I suppose, but in the end I would be perfectly fine without the tell all specials.
That said, the men are more entertaining than the women. Why? Because watching a bunch of men act like women is funny. Rather than my regular recap, I will simply give a list of things worth mentioning. By worth mentioning of course I mean this show is worthless, but here we go.
- Chris Harrison’s hand gestures bug me
- Emily has a potty mouth
- Ryan is smoking hot
- Emily’s bras makes her boobs too pointy
- Doug is my favorite bachelor of the season
- Bachelor Pad will be perfection
- Harrison is flirting with Emily
- Emily’s fake ponytail is beyond ugly
- Harrison is too old to host Bachelor Pad
- I freaking love Vienna
- Chris is a moron and a pig
- Kalon is a douchelord
- I love Charlie
- Stevie needs a new haircut
- Sean may in fact be perfect
- Chris has no chin
- I am wasting two hours of my life
- I only care about the Bachelor Pad commercials
- Sean should be the next Bachelor
- Chris wants to be just like Sean
- Kalon wants to kill Emily
- The bloopers were not funny
This truly was a waste of our time and I could care less about who she picks because she is not going to marry Jef or Arie. I think Jef may be a woman and Arie is a fame whore, so what difference does it make? A three hour finale on Sunday night is going to require a lot of booze.
The best part of Sunday is going to be the drinking. I haven’t decided what my drink of choice will be, but I will be getting sloshed as I watch, in my wedding dress, and blogging as I go. We have nearly survived another season! I will see you Sunday and I will be keeping it real.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.comments powered by Disqus