In this edition of Israel Social TV's English langage Social Order Magazine, we examine:
1. In response to Israeli fears over the Palestinian Authority acceding to 15 international treaties before becoming a state, Israel Social TV wonders who else asked to join international treaties before their establishment as a state?
2. The story of the arrest of Palestinian journalist Majd Kayyal from Haifa, who attended a work conference in Beirut and was detained for "visiting an enemy state".
3. The first Refugee Seder to be held at the Holot detention facility in the Negev.
4. A protest at Ben Gurion University against the state of poverty in the periphery and throughout Israel.
5. A walk for peace organized by Palestinians along the boardwalk in Tel Aviv.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.