In this edition of Israel Social TV's English langage Social Order Magazine, we examine:
1. In response to Israeli fears over the Palestinian Authority acceding to 15 international treaties before becoming a state, Israel Social TV wonders who else asked to join international treaties before their establishment as a state?
2. The story of the arrest of Palestinian journalist Majd Kayyal from Haifa, who attended a work conference in Beirut and was detained for "visiting an enemy state".
3. The first Refugee Seder to be held at the Holot detention facility in the Negev.
4. A protest at Ben Gurion University against the state of poverty in the periphery and throughout Israel.
5. A walk for peace organized by Palestinians along the boardwalk in Tel Aviv.