Welcome to the Second Edition of Israel Social TV's English Language Social Order Magazine. In this edition, we cover:
1. The controversy surrounding Parliamentary President of the European Union Martin Schulz's visit to Israel and assess the accuracy of his claim that water is unequally distributed to Israelis and Palestinians.
2. Normalization in Ramallah? - Get a view from the street in Ramallah about the receptiveness to peace negotiations, with the chance to hear from those in favor and those against.
3. Authorized Entry Only - A few days ago marked the 20th anniversary of the Baruch Goldstein Massacre. This report provides an in depth look at the situation on the ground in Hebron.
4. A School for Migrant Children Only - The south Tel Aviv Bialik-Rogozin School, the subject of the 2011 Acadamy Award winning film "Strangers No More", is composed mostly of refugee and migrant worker children. Israel Social TV reports that the Education Ministry is fast tracking transfer requests for Israeli parents to move their children from the school.
5. Military Service as a Springboard for Social Mobility - Does military service provide a stepping stone for social mobility in Israeli society?
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.