This week in the “Social Order” edition:
- Why are leftist activists taking part in an ultra-Orthodox demonstration?
- "Heart at East", but the money is in the West - discrimination in allocating funds for Mizrahi culture.
- The ongoing use of ‘contract’ workers by the Ministry of Education.
- Echoing Yafa – a self-guided audio tour of Manshiyyah.
- Who's the donkey? Soldiers confiscate donkeys on Saturday in the West Bank.
- Working women get together - Street performance marks International Women's Day in Tel Aviv.