This week in the “Social Order” edition:
- Why are leftist activists taking part in an ultra-Orthodox demonstration?
- "Heart at East", but the money is in the West - discrimination in allocating funds for Mizrahi culture.
- The ongoing use of ‘contract’ workers by the Ministry of Education.
- Echoing Yafa – a self-guided audio tour of Manshiyyah.
- Who's the donkey? Soldiers confiscate donkeys on Saturday in the West Bank.
- Working women get together - Street performance marks International Women's Day in Tel Aviv.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.