November 1, 2010
Top Ten slogans from the Stewart/Colbert ‘Sanity’ rally
Top Ten Charming Non-Partisan Signs:
10. Fear Bella Lugosi, not Nancy Pelosi.
9. Impeccable spellers for nuanced political discourse.
8. When people are laughing, they’re generally not killing each other. – Alan Alda
7. Things are pretty OK.
6. I have an education and I’m not afraid to use it.
5. GOD HATES (or is at least totally unimpressed with) IDEOLOGUES
4. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME? Okay, let’s get some coffee and talk about it.
3. COMPROMISE (if that’s okay with you)
2. Cynicism isn’t sexy
1. If your beliefs fit on a sign, think harder.
Top Six Scathing Partisan Signs:
1. Millennials… You’d better be nice to us. We’ll be on your death panel.
2. Every time Sarah Palin tweets God kills a kitten.
3. The Invisible Hand is giving us the finger.
4. Teabag me.
5. Shlock and Awe.
6. Palin and Beck in 2012: Lipstick and dipstick.