Top Ten Charming Non-Partisan Signs:
10. Fear Bella Lugosi, not Nancy Pelosi.
9. Impeccable spellers for nuanced political discourse.
8. When people are laughing, they’re generally not killing each other. – Alan Alda
7. Things are pretty OK.
6. I have an education and I’m not afraid to use it.
5. GOD HATES (or is at least totally unimpressed with) IDEOLOGUES
4. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME? Okay, let’s get some coffee and talk about it.
3. COMPROMISE (if that’s okay with you)
2. Cynicism isn’t sexy
1. If your beliefs fit on a sign, think harder.
Top Six Scathing Partisan Signs:
1. Millennials… You’d better be nice to us. We’ll be on your death panel.
2. Every time Sarah Palin tweets God kills a kitten.
3. The Invisible Hand is giving us the finger.
4. Teabag me.
5. Shlock and Awe.
6. Palin and Beck in 2012: Lipstick and dipstick.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.