Who might be the happiest couple you encounter? Would that be that one indulgent in the most material comforts? Maybe the one fortunately blessed with many offsprings? The truth of the matter, they can all be crowned as a 'happy couple', as long as both parties remember the importance of passion and novelty, in a long term relationship. The 'Song of Songs' kindly emphasizes the true consuming, enchanting quest of love, of passion and the consummation of it.
'Scarce had I passed from them, when I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me: 'I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles, and by the hinds of the field, that ye awaken not, nor stir up love, until it please' (Song of Songs 3;4 )
Utilize these tips in favor of a thriving, nourishing relationship that will keep your heart joyous and your 'body of marriage ' gratified!
- Practice different ways of stimulation: varying your touch from gentle to intense. Play with different angles of caressing, change it from up-and-down to circles. Practicing these changes will both indulge your lover and will gratify you with important information regarding her "TURN ONs"… sexy!
- Plan a getaway: even a short leave can refresh and upgrade your love life, not to mention your sexual interest. The key is to satisfy her needs even if it means gentlemanly compromising yours….
- Don’t keep your hands to yourself: touching & caressing is a wonderful thing! Don’t restrict it to your private, intimate environment but rather fondle and embrace anytime or anywhere. Hold hands while watching your favorite show, caress his nape while his driving, or rub your thigh against his during breakfast. The only way is up!
- Lead the way: Take matters into your hands with the role of a Fierce Diva! Assertive women are ranked very high in the "men's biggest fantasies" scale. Don’t initiate this routine too often; he might get too comfortable & lazy…
- She might seem confident, but chances are she’s somewhat insecure in your presence... even advanced modern women need to know that they’re respected and appreciated. Compliment her constantly, while on your own or in the presence of others, she'll want to keep you forever…
All tips were derived from “365 DAILY TIPS FOR OUTRAGEOUS SEX & INTIMACY” by Dr.Limor Blockman©
Dr. Limor is a renowned Clinical Sex Counselor, Educator, Columnist, Speaker and Author. Dr. Limor holds a PhD in Human Sexuality, a Master’s in Public Health & Community Medicine & a Bachelor’s in Psychology & Behavioral Sciences.
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.