Dr.Limor’s Cradle of Love
"Desire fulfilled is a tree of life” (Proverbs 13:12)
What entitles the glorious inscription 'act of kindness' in a romantic, couplehood setting?
Caring for one another's well being and healthy mindset is a crucial component in a long term relationship. Working hard to maintain a certain social class or level of prosperity is not enough, a couple must nourish each other's souls and 'Joie De Vivre', failing to attend to it might result in a slow, but consistent deterioration of the very structural core of a relationship.
Proverbs 31 puts kindness in the center of the quote below:
'She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and the law of kindness is on her tongue.
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her:
Many daughters have done valiantly, but thou excellest them all'(Proverbs 31;26-9)
Utilize these efficient tips for an ongoing maintenance of your valued relationship and infinite love:
- Simple acts of kindness can completely enhance your relationship. Give her a foot massage after a long day, rub her back or bring her fresh coffee, while she's working on the computer. Being kind means, making everyday life, better and more comfortable.
- No pressure: If she's not excited about a certain sexual gesture, wait for a better opportunity, and avoid persuasion. Hey, she might come around with an even better offer!
- Strong people apologize: Made a mistake? Said something hurtful? Telling your loved one that you are sorry, could be a struggle, even when you're wrong. Don't delay, solve it immediately & be sincere.
- Notice beautiful changes in your lover's appearance or behavior? Don't keep it to yourself, speak your mind. Positive feedbacks adheres your love and relationship; keep it fresh!
- Engaging in an important conversation? No one is a mind reader; be coherent and assertive, not intimidating or silent. The key to good intimacy, is communication; don’t forget to have an insatiable "make up sex session" shortly after!
All tips were derived from “365 DAILY TIPS FOR OUTRAGEOUS SEX & INTIMACY” by Dr.Limor Blockman©
Dr.Limor is a renowned Clinical Sex Counselor, Educator, Columnist, Speaker and Author. Dr. Limor holds a PhD in Human Sexuality, a Master’s in Public Health & Community Medicine & a Bachelor’s in Psychology & Behavioral Sciences. http://Drlimor.com/ 365 Daily Tips For Outrageous Sex & Intimacy/ 365 Daily Tips for Outrageous Sex & Intimacy-Kindle edition http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-sex-doctors-prescription/id422272800?mt=8