Dr.Limor’s Cradle of Love
"Desire fulfilled is a tree of life” (Proverbs13; 12)
We are well aware that the road to professional content or financial independence is paved with many challenges and sacrifices. Most of us are absolutely willing to go the extra mile, to achieve our life goals. Nonetheless, somewhere along the way we lost track of the crucial sacred work required to achieve or maintain a good relationship. Our ancestors knew and recognized that requirement very well, thus in pre social media days, when we actually needed to confront our friends or enemies, negotiate the most satisfying outcome and win our coveted 'goods', be it a piece of land or our preferred life partner. The love story of Jacob and Rachel gives us a glimpse into the most basic practice I relate to as 'Labor of Love':
'And Jacob loved Rachel; and he said: 'I will serve thee seven years for Rachel thy younger daughter'(Genesis 29;18)
Apply the tips below to your casual routine and you might just win a life long limerence and satisfaction;
- Rocky experiences in life aren’t good relationship fertilizers: The simplest thing isn’t getting angry repeatedly, but rather lighten up! Avoid taking every comment or gesture too seriously, and if you can, joke about it!
- Don't be too hard on yourself: similar to her menstrual cycle, men have "off days". Pressure, pain & troubled mind, might result in a less potency or low libido.
- your body is a work of ART: lining her ego with a comparison to a beautiful poem, or a breathtaking painting, could work to your advantage!!
- Not all men are handy: but asking him to help you out with changing a light bulb, or fixing a broken door handle, will spur his masculine traits. It will make you closer, as he will feel strong and capable.
- A good relationship is not easy to maintain: it takes a mutual, constant work and devotion. Things are not created automatically, but if you put your mind and heart in it, it is definitely possible; enjoy the outcome!
All tips were derived from “365 DAILY TIPS FOR OUTRAGEOUS SEX & INTIMACY” by Dr.Limor Blockman© Dr.Limor is a renowned Clinical Sex Counselor, Educator, Columnist, Speaker and Author. Dr. Limor holds a PhD in Human Sexuality, a Master’s in Public Health & Community Medicine & a Bachelor’s in Psychology & Behavioral Sciences. 365 Daily Tips For Outrageous Sex & Intimacy/ 365 Daily Tips for Outrageous Sex & Intimacy-Kindle edition
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.