February 17, 2013 | 7:02 pm
Posted by Dr. Limor Blockman
What's in a relationship?
The bible so dedicatedly reminds us of our responsibilities and rights, when relationship and love is concerned. We are inclined to believe that a good relationship might be as easy as a walk in the park, as we're constantly bombarded with false images of that good good lovin', a la reality television.
Did our ancestors know better? Did they prelude a good love life, with the enchanting notion of "Happy Wife, Happy Life"?
Cite the book of Exodus as to the chivalrous manner a man should engage in his loved one's needs and desires!
"If he takes him a wife, her food, her raiment, and her conjugal rights, shall he not diminish"(Exodus 21; 10)
Our struggle with acquiring a "sexy mood" and controlling emotional shifts might entangle with mutual uncertainty, in regards to when and how should you "roll up for the sensual mystery tour"… Here are a few useful suggestions aiming to reignite your love life, towards a better relationship year round:
• Our busy life could get the better of us: manage to find time for a business meeting on your calendar? Be courteous in your relationship and make sure to schedule time off, for each other. Once the plan is set, avoid canceling at any cost, this is your life, take good care of it!
• Strong people apologize: made a mistake? Said something hurtful? Telling your loved one that you are sorry could be a struggle, even when you know that you're wrong. Don't delay, say it immediately & sincerely.
• Breakfast in bed? A great romantic gesture. Get up a little early on the weekend and make her favorite breakfast. Food is always subconsciously connected to nurturing; making this effort and pampering her will be highly appreciated…
• Too comfortable? Stop the "pecking" and start kissing, lusciously! More time and thought spent on one affectionate activity, is bound to promote others. Make sure you do everything with passion and full attention!
• Want to show her your unconditional love & appreciation? Women hate being cold, even indoors. When she gets out of the shower, cover her in a pre-heated fluffy towel fresh from the dryer, sizzling….
All tips were derived from “365 DAILY TIPS FOR OUTRAGEOUS SEX & INTIMACY” by Dr.Limor Blockman©
Dr.Limor is a renowned Clinical Sex Counselor, Educator, Columnist, Speaker and Author.
Dr. Limor holds a PhD in Human Sexuality, a Master’s in Public Health & Community Medicine & a Bachelor’s in Psychology & Behavioral Sciences.
365 Daily Tips For Outrageous Sex & Intimacy/ 365 Daily Tips for Outrageous Sex & Intimacy-Kindle edition
5.22.13 at 4:48 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . .
5.16.13 at 1:02 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . .
5.9.13 at 1:53 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . .
4.30.13 at 5:28 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . .
4.17.13 at 11:35 am | Couples maintaining a long term relationship, be. . .
4.6.13 at 8:56 pm | We are well aware that the road to professional. . .
5.22.13 at 4:48 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . . (39)
5.16.13 at 1:02 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . . (20)
5.9.13 at 1:53 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . . (6)
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.