February 4, 2013 | 9:46 am
Posted by Dr. Limor Blockman
"Desire fulfilled is a tree of life”(Proverbs13;12)
Your relationship needs constant maintenance. Romance doesn’t have to turn into pure friendship,
in long-term relationships.
Strive to keep the romance alive, it's not as impossible as it may seem.
The most enticing “Song Of Songs” praises the art of love and love making, thus making it so much more palatable, in a manner of a diaphanous apprehension that our ancestors knew very well what it takes to make things “steamy and exciting”, while keeping it real and agreeable.
“How fair is thy love, my sister, my bride! How much better is thy love than wine! And the smell of thine ointments than all manner of spices!”
(Song of Songs 4;10)
Studies show that couples and individuals who are relationship focused and romance oriented (yes, it requires work, just like your paycheck or your Abs:) tend to make their relationship a "centerpiece" of their lives, thus motivate each other to spend more time enhancing it, in a positive way!
All the valuable work will conclude in conflict resolving, relatively efficiently and smoothly!
Jump start your love life, with these simple "easy to follow" alterations:
• Damsel in distress? Protecting you makes him feel manly! It doesn’t mean that you should fake helplessness, but exposing him to your vulnerability will bring him closer, as it reveals his basic need to take care of you!
Provide “Taking Charge” opportunities for him and don’t forget showing your sensual gratitude right after...thus creating your own, homemade superman!
• Long term relationships are a great joy and a boost to our sense of security, but how do we fight the dreaded routine? Try being innovative, in bed and out. Anything that will bring excitement while maintaining each other's esteem and confidence is a GO!
• Sexy lovers integrate desire into everyday life: pre-sex tension and post-sex afterglow, are just as exciting as the actual "whoopee"!
Flirt before, caress after…this way you are maintaining a "sexy mood" while avoiding a clear cut "start & finish"!
• DO argue: By not dealing with problems or issues that emerge in your relationship or love life, you're enhancing any discomfort that might surface, not resolving matters. Explain your feelings & give each other a chance to respond.
Make a conscious decision regarding the best solution for both of you.
Hey, make up sex never hurts!
• Life changes us: age, physical & mental status, use of medication as well as other factors affect our libido. Want to keep fit and happy?
Don’t allow a long period of “sexless” nights.
Your lover craves closeness and attention, the best way to achieve a beautiful state of body and soul is by maintaining "Sexercise".
Forget jogging, a good climax will shed a few hundreds of calories of your luscious body; use it to your advantage!
All tips were derived from “365 DAILY TIPS FOR OUTRAGEOUS SEX & INTIMACY” by Dr.Limor Blockman©
Dr.Limor is a renowned Clinical Sex Counselor, Educator, Columnist, Speaker and Author.
Dr. Limor holds a PhD in Human Sexuality, a Master’s in Public Health & Community Medicine & a Bachelor’s in Psychology & Behavioral Sciences.
365 Daily Tips For Outrageous Sex & Intimacy/ 365 Daily Tips for Outrageous Sex & Intimacy-Kindle edition
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.
7.4.13 at 4:36 pm | Dear Dr.L- Your real questions answered. . .
6.27.13 at 12:52 pm | Dear Dr.L- Your real questions answered. . .
6.20.13 at 12:41 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . .
6.13.13 at 4:10 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . .
6.6.13 at 1:29 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . .
5.30.13 at 12:32 pm | Dear Dr.L- your real questions answered. . .