The Winter Costa Rica Experience for Jewish Singles
Enjoy a unique adventure with other Jewish Young Professionals, December 20-29 2013!
The 8-night Costa Rica Caribbean Experience for Jewish young professionals Next December offers a diverse adventure that combines the volcanic mountains of Costa Rica – with its breathtaking tropical beaches. It begins by sampling some of the color that San Jose, the nation’s vibrant capital has to offer ,with a visit to the Jewish community; goes on to the famous Arenal volcano and it’s just as famous hot-springs, with a visit to the Finca Luna Nueva eco-farm, surrounded by primary rainforest; continues with a whitewater rafting run and ends on the Caribbean Lowlands, with their tropical beaches, unique flora and fauna, active nightlife, and indigenous culture.
To get this early bird discount of $200, you must use the code ZIPLINE while registering or making your deposit by October 15.
EVERYTHING listed below is included in our trip. You may, but you do not need to, spend another dollar on an adventure – it’s all priced into our packaged tour.
• Tropical beaches on the Caribbean
• Shabbat with the San Jose Jewish Community (optional)
• White water rafting in jungle (Pacuare River - Class III-IV Rapids)
• ‘Fly’ over the rainforest on Zipline Canopy Tour
• Culturally and ecologically friendly rainforest guided treks.
• Horseback Riding
• Two nights on a Jewish owned eco-farm, home to untouched rainforest and amazing waterfalls!
• Milk cows, collect eggs, and fish Tilapia for dinner
• Explore the Arenal Volcano National Park, including a visit to the famous Baldi hot-springs.
• Feel the Earthy vibe of Puerto Viejo, a happening Caribbean haven.
• Local guides and tours ensure that the indigenous communities benefit from tourism revenues and protect the environment.
• Caribbean beaches, and more Caribbean beaches!
• Caribbean cooking class - kosher style!
• Meals included in cost of trip: 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 6 dinners
For more info and a detailed itinerary, please visit the December 2013 trip page on our website.