Creative Motion Entertainment presents:
2012/2013 NEW YEARS EVE DINNER SHOW CELEBRATION
Monday 12/31/12 8:30pm-12:00midnight
“THE PASSWORD IS… MURDER” Comedy Mystery Dinner Show—
Live interactive theater show set during the 1933 prohibition gangster era at an “illegal” speakeasy.
• Open to the public (PG13)
• 4 course holiday meal (including appetizers)
• Choice of Entreé and Dessert
• Professional Performers & Audience Involvement
• Secret Password (shhh!)
• Complimentary Midnight Champagne Toast
• Party Favors
• Full Cash Bar available
• Costume Contest (although 1920s/1930s costumes NOT required)
• One FREE bottle of Champagne with every 4 adult reservations purchased together
• Separate Champagne & Couples Costume packages available
• Hotel bar w/karaoke open after show
• Hotel rooms can be purchased separately through the Clarion Hotel
• Solve the murder while you dine
• No stage; the action happens all around you
• Laughter! Laughter! Laughter!
• Seating Limited. THIS SHOW SELLS OUT!!
Early Bird price:
Adult Ticket: $98 per person (includes gratuity)
Child Ticket: (8-12 yrs): $75 for children’s menu
RESERVATIONS: Online or Call. All credit cards accepted.
Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:30pm
|Event Price:||Early Bird Price: Adult tix $98, Children tix (8-12) $75|
|Flag This:||Click to report an error,|
problem or spam
Foreign-language (meaning non English-language) films from 76 countries, ranging from Afghanistan to Venezuela, are competing for Oscar honors this year, with Israel’s entry, “Bethlehem,” pitting Shin Bet, Israel’s internal security service, against diverse Palestinian
Shmuel Tikvah, a young Nigerian, heard time and time again about the Igbo people, who claim descent from ancient Israelites. Research at an Internet cafe leads him on a quest to find this Nigerian Jewish community, which keeps kosher, lights Shabbat candles and prays in Hebrew.