Experience a Calitopia at the 2013 L.A. County Fair Opening Friday, August 30
The L.A. County Fair is back this Labor Day Weekend with an exciting array of new exhibits plus classic favorites for an exhilarating month of amusement the whole family can enjoy. Explore award-winning wine tasting, take in a world of Hollywood entertainment and creativity, immerse in marine life, discover fascinating animals and venture into the scenic wilderness at the destination that brings together the greatest California attractions all in one place.
A Los Angeles tradition for more than 90 years, the L.A. County Fair is the premier hub for experiencing a world of fun with exhilarating rides, astounding new attractions, exotic animals, amazing entertainment and the best eats in all of L.A. County.
There are unlimited ways to unleash your inner fair this year:
• Get up close to exotic and mesmerizing underwater animals including sea lions, stingrays, sharks and even mermaids!
• Explore strange new worlds with attractions like Star Trek: The Exhibition, Beneath the Sea: An Underwater Adventure, Pencils 2 Pixels, Wilderness Ridge, plus fan favorites including barnyard animals, wine tastings circus performers, Mojo the Capuchin monkey, carnival rides, shopping and horse racing.
• Come meet the Avengers super heroes – Spider-Man, Iron man, Captain America, Thor and Hulk – at America’s Kids Living Library of Fun
• Indulge in world famous Fair food ranging from deep fried bacon wrapped pickles and giant BBQ ribs to ethnic specialties from Thailand, Latin America and around the world.
• Let the wind whip through your hair with the Zipline that towers 6 stories (60 feet) over the Fair, and stretches 800 feet over the Fair grounds.
• Enjoy the hot summer concert lineup at the End of Summer Concert Series, featuring artists including Demi Lovato, The Jacksons, Trace Adkins, Los Lobos and Los Lonely Boys and The Bangles .
• Additional information is available online at LACountyFair.com.
Event PriceOpening Weekend admission - $1 (3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Opening Day; 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Aug.31 – Sept. 2) Daily admission: adults - $12 (weekday), $19 (weekend), children (ages 6-12) $8 (weekday), $12 (weekend) – children (ages 5 and under) free, seniors (60+) - $10 (weekday), $15 (weekend).