Elementary Hebrew Conversation Classes and Intermediate Hebrew Conversation Classes
For those with zero background-we will start from the alphabet and work our way up to basic conversation for a variety of life settings such as travel to Israel, in the workplace, shopping, restaurants and Jewish themes. Speaking, reading, writing and listening are stressed with equal importance. Language learning is made fun through lively conversation and organic vocabulary building.
Intermediate: For those with some previous study/exposure to the language, this course will expand one’s proficiency in grammar and syntax through in-depth conversation, readings and short writing projects about current events and other topics of interest. Reading and writing knowledge of both script and handwriting a prerequisite to this class.
Teacher: Lisa Ansell
Lisa received her B.A. in French and Near East Studies from UCLA; her M.A. in Middle East Studies from Harvard, was the Chair of the World Language Department for the past five years, and taught Hebrew, French, Spanish, Russian and Arabic. She is currently the Associate Director of the USC Casden Institute at the University of Southern California.
- Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Event Price$20 per class=$200 per ten week session
VenueAISH LOS ANGELES
1417 SOUTH DOHENY DRIVE
LOS ANGELES, CA 90035