El Grande de Coca Cola
The original New York hit comedy is now a Los Angeles hit redux, and LA Times CRITIC’S CHOICE—from the company that launched the World Premiere and eight glorious months of Sideways The Play (now at La Jolla Playhouse), and Paradise - A Divine Bluegrass Musical Comedy. EL GRANDE DE COCA-COLA is an extravaganza of timeless humor, in five languages you never knew you could speak.
Set in the nightclub of a small backwater town, somewhere South of the Border. Pepe Hernandez (Señor Show Business) has boasted in the local press that he is bringing a group of famous international cabaret stars to town. He has persuaded his uncle, manager of the local Coca-Cola bottling plant, to advance him enough money to rent the club for three nights. It is show time for Pepe’s ambitious extravaganza, “Parada de las Estrellas” (Parade of the Stars).
El Grande de Coca Cola continues through September 28th and runs 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays, 2pm on Sundays (no performance on Sept 1st). Ruskin Group Theatre is located at 3000 Airport Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90405. Tickets are $25 ($20 for students, seniors, and guild members) and can be purchased in advance by calling (310) 397-3244. For more information please visitwww.ruskingrouptheatre.com. Free parking is available at the theater.
- Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 8:00pm - 10:00pm