Costa Rica Trip for Jewish Singles
Join us on a unique trip to Costa Rica from August 10-18, 2013, and enjoy:
• Caribbean beaches
• White water rafting (Pacuare River- Class III-IV Rapids)
• Zipline Canopy Tour
• Culturally and ecologically friendly rainforest guided treks
• Horseback Riding
• Two nights on a Jewish owned eco-farm, home to untouched rainforest and amazing waterfalls!
• Tortuguero National Park (with an optional turtle nesting tour!)
• Happening night life in Puerto Viejo
• Caribbean cooking class - kosher style!
• Service project with local indigenous community
• Shabbat with the San Jose Jewish Community
For more info and a detailed itinerary, please visit:
N/A, CA N/A