Join us on a unique trip to Costa Rica from August 10-18, 2013, and enjoy:
• Caribbean beaches
• White water rafting (Pacuare River- Class III-IV Rapids)
• Zipline Canopy Tour
• Culturally and ecologically friendly rainforest guided treks
• Horseback Riding
• Two nights on a Jewish owned eco-farm, home to untouched rainforest and amazing waterfalls!
• Tortuguero National Park (with an optional turtle nesting tour!)
• Happening night life in Puerto Viejo
• Caribbean cooking class - kosher style!
• Service project with local indigenous community
• Shabbat with the San Jose Jewish Community
For more info and a detailed itinerary, please visit:
Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:00am
Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at
N/A, CA N/A
|Flag This:||Click to report an error,|
problem or spam
Foreign-language (meaning non English-language) films from 76 countries, ranging from Afghanistan to Venezuela, are competing for Oscar honors this year, with Israel’s entry, “Bethlehem,” pitting Shin Bet, Israel’s internal security service, against diverse Palestinian
Shmuel Tikvah, a young Nigerian, heard time and time again about the Igbo people, who claim descent from ancient Israelites. Research at an Internet cafe leads him on a quest to find this Nigerian Jewish community, which keeps kosher, lights Shabbat candles and prays in Hebrew.