February 4, 2011 | 7:30 pm
Posted by Julia Bendis
Dear Wescom Credit Union Employees:
I am writing this letter because I just spent 30 minutes on the phone speaking with one of your Imbeciles, please excuse the spelling of that word, the auto-corrector doesn’t have a suggestion for me.
Anyway, I just wasted 30 minutes of my life and would like for you to re-pay me with the $5 that you originally stole from me, plus interest in the amount of 200.55%. The value of 30-minutes of my life comes to a total of $50.13. The $5 was under the “checking fee”, which I was trying to get back when I phoned you. Let me remind you dear Wescom employees that when a person signs up for a “FREE” account, it means you will never go into their account and take money that does not belong to you!
I understand that over the last 15 years or so, Wescom has become a much bigger bank than it originally used to be. And of course, the bigger you are, the more crap you can get away with. I also know that you will not be crying if I take my hard-earned money out of your bank. I am not sure what my point is here, kind of lost my train of thought… I can see how that doesn’t make my case very strong in my direction. Oh, yes I remember, you are all a bunch of scumbags. Look, the auto-corrector didn’t even bother putting the red wavy line across that word. I think it agrees with me. Yeah!
What I am trying to say here is that I will be closing my account, and taking my money across the street to “Joe Shmoes” Bank, but NOT before I get my $5 back!
So, here are some suggestions about how you can give back my $5 and 30-minutes of my life back from sitting on hold with you idiots.
1. You can send that Imbecile that I talked to on the phone to baby-sit my children while I go get a manicure. You have my address, right? I have a very fancy party to go to this weekend, but haven’t had time to get myself pampered.
2. If he doesn’t particularly like children, which I am guessing he might not, he could instead clean the bathrooms. I haven’t gotten to that today, been a very busy day.
3. If you have already taken my suggestion and fired the Imbecile, you can send someone else. I don’t mind at all.
4. You can also send me any office supplies that are sitting on your desk right now, worth $5. I really don’t mind if they are used either.
5. You could send me a gift card for a Spa day for a total of 30 minutes. I know that it would be crazy for me to think that a Spa day would return 30 minutes of my life, but it would be so relaxing, in turn making me forget how pissed off I am about my $5.
6. If none of these sound appealing to you, there is always the option of just putting $50.13 into my account.
The choice is yours, and I will be fine with whichever one you decide to go with. If you would like to read more on my suggestions, feel free to visit my website at: www.easternblocklox.wordpress.com
Your comments are always welcome!
4.8.13 at 10:49 am | Julia Bendis gets interviewed by the Orange. . .
11.8.12 at 11:25 am | Match by Julia matchmaking website
7.31.12 at 8:03 pm | Matchmaking done right! Individual, personal,. . .
7.19.12 at 3:08 pm | Boy Scouts reject homosexuals. Someone needs to. . .
3.29.12 at 10:39 am | Does G-d belong in children's activities?. . .
2.29.12 at 11:11 pm | Rules for proper manners and etiquette for. . .
5.15.11 at 6:07 pm | Adopting babies in foreign lands equals cool. . . (12)
4.11.11 at 2:07 pm | What a concert! Porn, sex, S & M, rock and all. . . (10)
2.1.11 at 11:45 am | My process of applying and interviewing for a. . . (5)
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.