July 8, 2011
Top 10 signs you’re stuck in Carmageddon
Hundreds of vehicles around you, the incessant sound of car horns filling the air, and that overwhelming feeling that maybe you shouldn’t have left the house this morning…
Confused? You’re probably in the thick of…
And if you are still in complete and utter shock, here are 10 signs that may help bring you back to reality:
10.Your mother begs you to stop calling.
9. It feels like Obama’s in town again.
8. You’ve realized how many parents of honors students there are in West L.A.
7. You start to think Harold Camping was just a few months off.
6. The same red-light camera catches you 5 consecutive times.
5. Dominos officially changes their 30-minute policy to 3,000 minutes or less.
4. You start to think that the wording of “Objects in mirror are closer than they appear” is, like, really smart.
3. Que has ganado el aprecio por la radio española.(Translation)
2. You’ve finally fulfilled your dream of standing up in your sunroof with your shirt off and yelling, “I AM QUEENS BLVD.”
1. You call 911 and the dispatcher asks, “How broken is your leg?”
• You left the house for work on Friday morning with Shabbat and Havdalah candles—just in case.
• Glenn Beck is starting to make a lot of sense.
• You hear on the news that Disney failed to trademark “Carmageddon.”