Debka.com, an Israeli site that tracks intelligence news, claims the cowardly pigs of Al-Qaeda are about to launch a cyber jihad:
On Sunday, Nov. 11, al Qaedaâs [sic] electronic experts will start attacking Western, Jewish, Israeli, Muslim apostate and Shiite Web sites. On Day One, they will test their skills against 15 targeted sites expand the operation from day to day thereafter until hundreds of thousands of Islamist hackers are in action against untold numbers of anti-Muslim sites.
While JewishJournal.com is not an anti-Muslim site, we are both American and Jewish, and therefore a potential target if this report is true. We think our firewall is secure, and we make daily off-site backups, so we’re not scared.
If I’m out of touch November 11, however, here are the Top Ten Ways to tell if Al-Qaeda crackers have vandalized this Web site:
10. The Calendar Girls get burkas
9. Obituaries page is now the Martyrs page
8. JDate.com links now go to Jihad Date
7. Internal search engine no longer lists synagogues, but you can find suicide bombers by zipcode
6. Shabbat candlelighting time changed to weekly bomb-making time
5. Letters-from-the-editor replaces letters-to-the editor
4. Arts & Entertainment section renamed Ignorance & Misery
3. Hey, gimme a break we have a writers’ strike here!
2. Web pages now read from right to left
And the Number One way to tell if Al-Qaeda has vandalized this Web site is . . .
1. Web site only works if you use Windows
—Dennis Wilen AKA The Web Guy