* Editor-in-Chief Rob Eshman's analysis of the Palin nomination was our top story
* Rob's take on the Putz Who Stole Chanukah beat hate sites to the top of Google: 'Is Bernie Madoff Jewish? Very. Oy.'
* Howard Stern fans love us, webbishly. Naomi Pfefferman's profile of Stern's daughter Emily, on stage and off, still brings in visitors.
* Brad A. Greenberg's The God Blog showed why the Los Angeles Press Club voted it 'Best Individual Web Log'
* GeekHeeb Adam Wills led the pack of Internet sleuths investigating the Great Montauk Monster
What does it all mean?
Mah norah ha-olam ha-zeh!
Happy New Year to all and to all a good night!